It takes a real man to take the knee...

Discussion in 'Work Safe' started by Rob poston, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

...and fight for what he believes in.

main-qimg-36d7e1951caa8167c2455c4e4ebbb50e-c.jpg

God Bless you, my brothers and sisters, and remember that we fight for 100% of Americans, not just those within the minority who do not appreciate the sacrifice.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Amen Brother...

Maybe if those over paid assholes had the guts to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq...they would appreciate the sacrifices made by the brave men and women of our military !!

They might also appreciate the fact that... they had a knee to take.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
    Rob poston likes this.
  3. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

You got that right!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

BUMP TO TOP...
    Rob poston likes this.
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Steelers fans burn apparel after decision to skip national anthem
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

By Omari Sankofa II / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette1 hr ago

[​IMG]
    Only Pittsburgh's Alejandro Villanueva...a former Army Ranger... stood outside the tunnel at Soldier Field during the playing of the national anthem before Sunday's game.

The Steelers were one of three NFL teams not on the sidelines during the pre-game playing of the national anthem Sunday, following tweets from President Donald Trump over the weekend criticizing players who have protested police brutality and racial inequality by kneeling during the anthem.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said the decision for players to stay off the sidelines during the anthem was an attempt to not “play politics” and stay together as a team during divisive times. But the decision brought backlash from some fans, many of whom responded by posting videos of burning Steelers attire on social media.

Another posted a video of himself throwing his Steelers gear onto the ground. “Here’s one of my several Steeler jerseys,” he said. “You’ve messed up Pittsburgh Steelers. You’ve messed up NFL. Not anymore. Never again will I waste one minute of my life following the NFL or the Pittsburgh Steelers.”

Of course, there are also fans who support the Steelers’ decision.

Steelers offensive lineman Alejandro Villanueva, a former Army Ranger, stood toward the front of the tunnel at Chicago’s Soldier Field with his right hand over his heart during the anthem while teammates were mostly out of view behind him.

Villanueva jersey sales have seen a spike over the past 24 hours, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell.
    Rob poston likes this.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Tomlin stands alone ( on the sidelines ) for anthem as Steelers wait in locker room...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    theScore

1 day ago

[​IMG]
    © Stephen Brashear / Getty Images Sport / Getty

Coach Mike Tomlin stood alone on the sidelines for the national anthem Sunday as the Pittsburgh Steelers players waited in the locker room.

The Steelers head coach revealed before the game that the team would wait in the locker room while the anthem was played prior to their contest against the Chicago Bears.

There was one exception, though, as Pittsburgh offensive lineman Alejandro Villanueva stood just outside the tunnel. Villanueva was in the Army prior to his NFL career and served in Afghanistan.
    Rob poston likes this.
  7. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

It's good that Alejandro Villaneuva stood alone... because those team mates of his do not deserve to be in the same room as this great American.

I support their rights, but I despise their actions.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

His team mates don't deserve to stand in his shadow...let alone on the field next to him !!

All 6' 9" / 320 lbs of him...

US ARMY RANGER ... 3 TOURS OF DUTY IN AFGHANISTAN... BRONZE STAR FOR VALOR
    Rudolph31 and Rob poston like this.