How Did You Hear About /Find BrowningOwners.com?

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Mar 6, 2012.

1. cozmo1

cozmo1 Copper BB

IMG_3064.JPG Looking for information and researching an early 1950's German police P35/HP, and this site had good reference material.
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. BC LightTwelve

BC LightTwelve Copper BB

Hello, I came across the form looking for parts for my light 12 that my dad passed down to me. I have always thought the A5's were an excellent gun. So much that I came across another light 12 with both the buck and bird barrels I did not even hesitate to buy. Reading through the A5 form has really expanded my knowledge about the A5.
    Ranger6 likes this.
  3. Mley1

Mley1 Copper BB

I did a google search for “Browning Forums”. This site was the first one to pop up, and I clicked on the link. Glad I did.
    Ranger6 likes this.
  4. Mark Rigsby

Mark Rigsby Copper BB

I found the site by reading up on bluing for Auto-5's. I've been a Browning fan and owner since my grandfather gave me my first Belgian Auto-5 shotguns (a Magnum 12 and Light 12) when I was 15 (1981). Both manufactured in 1971. He also gave me my first hunting rifle, a beautiful FN Mauser Deluxe 30-06 (Serial number 40XX). I also had many other Browning rifles, pistols and shotguns (T-Bolt .22 (2), Hi-Power 9mm, 30-06 BAR, 7mm BAR, High Wall 1885, 375 H&H... These were stolen by a distant relative when my grandfather passed and I was up deer hunting. No, after nearly 40 years, I haven't been able to get past that. Today, I own A-Bolt rifles in left hand action (My favorite) in .30-06, 7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag and .375 H&H Magnum. I still have the shotguns and FN 30-06 as they will stay with me forever (A promise made to my grandfather when he gave me all his firearms).
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  5. Seagravedriver

Seagravedriver Copper BB

Hi! I did a search about my BHP. I am looking to get some work done on it and thought I should find a good group that knows Brownings. This site is it!
    ShooterGranny likes this.
  6. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Thanks for the kind words, there are a good group of folks here. Welcome.
  7. jerry1160

jerry1160 Copper BB

8. jerry1160

jerry1160 Copper BB

I found this site wow searching for help on my 1911 380
    ShooterGranny, Auzzie and Ranger6 like this.
  9. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

You will find lots of interesting info here and good people too
  10. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

How did I hear about this forum you say? Mrs. Tinyman bought a 1911 22 A1 Compact and I thought (as any male does) try to get smart on what she has. Googled Browning Forum and this popped up.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.
    ShooterGranny and Ranger6 like this.
  11. mark40

mark40 Copper BB

After acquiring my 1911-22 compact, searched for Browning forum and discovered the site.
  12. WickedJoe

WickedJoe Copper BB

I picked up a Hi Power MK III yesterday and it looks like it’s never been shot. Absolutely no wear on the finish. I bought it to shoot but now I’m wondering about the value and whether shooting it would decrease the value. I don’t know a lot about the Hi Power and figured I’d find a forum so I googled it.