Gaep trimmer

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Ranger6, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I have the gaep trimmer in 12, 20,28 and 410. It has the different shanks that screw on to the cutter for each gauge. I was reloading some Winchester AA in 410 and noticed the 410 shank was to large and flared out the end of the shell making it useless. Emailed Charles at gaep, 10 min later got an email from him, saying no problem he would make a shank to fit the Winchester hulls. The original shank works on other 410 hulls, so obviously the Winchester ID is just a little smaller. So if anyone is ordering one and plan to trim WinchesterAA then make sure you let Charles know in advance.

Attached Files:

2. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Now that’s the way customer service is supposed to work. Charles is a good man and I will buy more tools from him
    Ranger6 likes this.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Got the new trimmer from Charles today for the Winchester AA IN 410. He turned the shank down to the proper size and it works like a charm. If your going to reload Winchester AA’s you need to let him know, so he can send you the correct shank size

Attached Files: