Gaep at ballistic products

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Ranger6, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Holy shit Batman. Just got the latest ballistic products catalog and they now sell gaep products.

Attached Files:

2. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

That’s great news. I suppose I’ll have to buy my own 16 gauge paper roll crimper since yours must have got lost in the mail
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Ha ha. Good to hear from you sir. That’s a pretty good price. Less then I paid for sure.
  4. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I don’t see them on their website. Do they have the paper crimper in your catalog?
  5. Ranger6

Looks like they use their own part #. It says visit web site for more products. This is what’s in catalog. I would call or email them. Last time I called they didn’t answer and says to email them. Not sure if their back to work or not. They are slow with filling orders. I would say the c01.

Attached Files:

6. Ranger6

Brother I checked the whole web site and don’t see them. That’s strange. Maybe they don’t have their web site updated yet.
  7. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Thanks I will email them tomorrow. I could use some supplies from there anyway
  8. Ranger6

I ordered last week. Says it’s in will pick. Maybe next week. Precision is much faster FYI