First Browning

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Charles Weakley, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Charles Weakley

Charles Weakley Copper BB

Hi Y'all from Texas. I bought my first Browning this week a new in box Buckmark Plus in .22lr
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Congrats and welcome. Where in Texas? I'm in Houston.
  3. Charles Weakley

Dallas, Texas I was looking at the Ruger SR-22 but for the money I think the Buckmark is a better gun
    ShooterGranny and Ranger6 like this.
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho (and formerly from the south side of Chicago) says Hi and welcome. A ton of information here, a great bunch of guys, and no drama! Buy another safe now.
  5. Charles Weakley

I found my NIB Browning Buck Mark on that large evil internet broker sight that I can't mention by name. I won the bid at $465.00 and plan to hand it down to my son unfired after I Croke. Additionally, I picked up a NIB Ruger Single-Ten and won that with a winning bid of $680.00 and that will go to my son unfired. I have no money to give him. He will just have to suffer, as this is the best I can do.
  6. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I'm sure he will be excited and worth more than money.