Citori With Adjustable Rib

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by huskerhunt, Dec 19, 2022.

1. huskerhunt

huskerhunt .22LR

Any Browning Citori shooters out there with an adjustable rib? I'd appreciate any input or advice. I've got a Citori Special Sporting 12/30 now and like it - this would go to one on my son's if I make a move. I picked up a Beretta A400 Multi-target and really liked the raised rib. I'd like to stay in the Browning family though.
    I had a triple fusion in my neck in 2018 and think that the raised rib felt more natural while keeping my head more upright. Got the green light from upper management too which helps [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Never had adjustable rib, but Citori 410 has high rib. The best shooter. I don't think you will even notice any difference if it fits you, which sounds like it would. Anything that makes you more comfortable is a plus.
  3. huskerhunt

huskerhunt .22LR

Thanks Ranger! That's what I'm looking for and obviously, an increase in breaks.

Ranger6 likes this.
  4. huskerhunt

huskerhunt .22LR

I done did it... she's the one on the bottom. Really liked the Beretta, but once I shouldered the Browning, I liked the weight and feel better. [​IMG]

5. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

beautiful, congrats. Have you shot it yet?
  6. huskerhunt

huskerhunt .22LR

Thanks! Unfortunately no. It's still just sitting in the box. I got it this afternoon. We've got a blizzard coming and sub zero temps for the next few days. I plan to get out after the first of the year depending on the weather.

7. Ranger6

Good deal. Looks like big drop in temp here too. Should be 15 degrees by Friday. Hope to get out on the skeet field, should be all to myself. Probably no one else crazy enough.
  8. huskerhunt

huskerhunt .22LR

Things are pretty crusty and cold around here now. Wind chill -40⁰. [​IMG]

Ranger6 likes this.