citori skeet grade 6

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by deaner, Jan 18, 2022.

1. deaner

deaner .22LR

any idea what the following should be going for
    citori skeet grade 6 4 barrel set org hard case
    both are vent rib
    one is 1988 and one is 1989
    one is 26" the other is 28"
    both have duck scene in gold inlay with pointer on bottom of receiver rand pheasantt on bottom of trigger im sure there is more info that would help but this is about all i have
    any thoughts on asking price thanks
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I would guess expensive. My guess would be 5-6 thousand range
  3. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Ranger may be right, but I’m skeptical. I don’t know that Citoris have ever achieved collector status. Two pair of fixed choke Skeet barrels limits the gun’s usefulness. And at 26” and 28”, they’re several inches shorter than the current fashion.

Put them on Gunbroker and see what’s bid. If you don’t really want to sell, include an impossibility high reserve.
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Not sure what yours looks like, but here is one, no longer offered of course

Attached Files:

5. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

I see the ask. Did it sell?
  6. deaner

deaner .22LR

thanks for all the info and help
  7. Ranger6

Don't know, it was a quick search. GB has a 410 grade VI and its over 5 thousand. From my experience they hold their value well, however, that value also hurts because it limits the buyers. My Citori has 26" barrels choked skeet and skeet. I do wish it had 28" barrels, but as far as shooting it's probably the best 410 I have.
    Rudolph31 likes this.