chip-new member

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by chip, Mar 15, 2019.

1. chip

chip Copper BB

Chip is my nickname, and no avatar as I'm too computer ignorant to be able to figure it out. Proud owner of four Browning shotguns-three Superposed and one Citori.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard Chip. Get you an old A5 and come join us. We don’t care about avatar. How about some pics of those superposed. Good luck figuring that out, way harder then it should be. I’m still learning that. Got help from another member today. If you wanna know just ask and someone will gladly help. Please don’t be one of those 1 time chumps. And then never post again. Enjoy.
  3. chip

chip Copper BB

I have three superposed, 1960 28ga RKLT, 1959 20ga RKLT, and a 1963 20ga RKLT Diana grade that I would love to share pictures of, but I'm too computer ignorant to figure out the process. If someone would receive pics on email then post I would appreciate it. Don't hurry, I'm on vacation till the end of the month, and they are on my PC at home.
    Chip
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

robertguilliams09@ yahoo.com
  5. chip

chip Copper BB

Robert,
    Email address for?
  6. chip

chip Copper BB

Robert,
    Received your email address but no message.
  7. Ranger6

Yes you can send pictures to me and I will post for you.
  8. chip

chip Copper BB

Thank you Robert. I return home from vacation at the end of the month, pictures are in my PC at home. Will send shortly after.
    Chip
  9. Ranger6

Ok no worries.
  10. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator

Howdy, welcome to the club.
    Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere....