Browning xbolt eclipse target

Discussion in 'Browning X-Bolt Rifle' started by 02transam, Oct 2, 2015.

1. 02transam

02transam Copper BB

Does anyone have this rifle? If so how do you like it? Looking for some reviews.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum 02transam !!

Not familiar with that particular model....but stand by....I sure some member here will have a reply.

In the meantime...please post a few syllables about yourself in our New Member Welcome Area....Enjoy the forum !!
  3. 02transam

02transam Copper BB

Will do. Thanks for reply.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

No problem...
  5. 02transam

02transam Copper BB

Surely someone has or has shot one.
  6. I have shot the Browning X Bolt Eclipse Target. Unfortunately this post will not help 02transam in any timely fashion. The stock, rifle etc., is a solid home run! It is accurate, pretty, tougher than nails, and could not be better for a target rifle. The thumbhole stock used by shooters like Kimberly Joy Weiss work well as the hand doesn’t scrunch up when you are at a benchrest or in some off hand positions. So if one is a real target shooter, I can’t think of a single better rifle! But as a hunting rifle guy, I would prefer the regular stock in the same material, that is the X Bolt All Weather! But if I was into punching tight groups on paper, or shooting various distances from a rest, it is darn near perfect! Plus dollars to Donuts, tougher! And it makes some of the synthetic stocks look butt ugly!