Browning SA22 HELP Needed

Discussion in 'Browning Semi-Auto 22 Rifle' started by Marshall, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Marshall

Marshall Copper BB

Hello all, as you can see I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I am needing some help. I purchased a Browning SA22 today and need help figuring out where it was made. I was told it was a Belgium, but cannot find any markings saying it is or isn't. On the right side of the barrel it says: "Caliber .22 Long Rifle" and "Browning Patents" under that. On the left side of the barrel it says: "Browning Arms Company Morgan, Utah & Montreal P. Q.". From the research I have done it should have Made in Belgium or Made in Japan under that, but this one does not have anything under "Browning Arms Company Morgan, Utah & Montreal P. Q." Can anyone help me out? Last 3 digits in serial number are "T47". If you need pictures or anything let me know and I will try to get them to you guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Marshall, welcome to the browning owners community!! Would you be able to tell me more about the serial number? Does it have more than one letter in it? Agreed it should say made in Belgium under the browing engraving in the barrel but serial number should be able to validate that.

BTK