Browning Maxus Shotgun Accessories

Discussion in 'Browning Maxus Shotgun' started by Billythekid, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Here is the place to talk about any and all accessories for your Browning Maxus Shotgun.
  2. A-bolt1212

A-bolt1212 Copper BB

I would like to get a shell catcher for my Maxus. Any suggestions?
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

4. A-bolt1212

A-bolt1212 Copper BB

Thanks. I will pick one up at Cabelas soon.
  5. DHonovich

Let us know how you end up liking it.
  6. DHonovich

Did you end up getting it?
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

pretty nifty gadget there...
  8. luckenbach

luckenbach Copper BB

Hey,

I just bought a 28" Real Tree Max 4 version and was a little dissapointed. I thought they all came with hard cases, extra chokes, and sights. I missunderstood that those are only with the sporting models. Does anyone know where I could pick those accessories up after market?
  9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum luckenbach !!

Have you contacted Browning...!?
  10. Billythekid

Hey luckenbach, welcome to the browning owners community!! I picked up a set of Trulock chokes for my maxus and love them. They pattern great and are a perfect fit.

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=830

BTK
  11. Aussiebrowning

Aussiebrowning Copper BB

Hey there guys I am currently waiting on a maxus stalker to arrive to the gun shop just wondering if you can buy replacement walnut stocks for them as I really like the timber and there are none available in Australia (at the time of purchase) if u know of a company who has a web site could you please post up a link cheers
  12. Texbrowning

Texbrowning Copper BB

I am looking for a abs hard case for my Maxus.
    Anyone have any ideas?
  13. Billythekid

haven't looked into a hard case for the Maxus yet, I would be interested as well.
  14. Billythekid

Hey Murky, welcome to the browning owners community!! What type of accessories are you looking to get?
  15. CPT Nemo

CPT Nemo Copper BB

I have a maxus all purpose MOBU and looking to buy a rifled barrel for deer hunting. Recommendations or experience from those who've done the same?
  16. Billythekid

I haven't done much looking for an extra barrel but I know you can get one from browning directly, a little pricing though ( I think they were somewhere in the 500 range). Let me know if you find anything else. Would be interested in another barrel if the price is right.

BTK
  17. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum gentlemen !!
  18. Dallas_CMT

Dallas_CMT .270 WIN

The Sporting model comes with one, I'll see if I can find out the Browning part number for it.
  19. Dallas_CMT

Dallas_CMT .270 WIN

I kinda wish they offered an inexpensive - even parkerized - 18.5" barrel for the Maxus.

A semi-auto five-shot shotgun loaded with #4-00 buckshot can be a nice home defense option.
  20. Dallas_CMT

Dallas_CMT .270 WIN