Browning 725 High Rib Sporting issues

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by Browningfan369, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Browningfan369

Browningfan369 Copper BB

I had a problem right out of the box with my 725 Sporting High Rib Sporting. The forearm stock locking level would not lock into place and lay flush. I had to end up sending it back to Browning who fixed it. Two weeks ago the trigger started seizing up on me, the gun would not fire no matter how much pressure I put on the trigger. I unloaded the gun and broke it down on the course and had pieces of what I thought was slivers of grass (The gun has never been anywhere but in gun racks at sporting clays courses and in my safe with regular cleaning and maintenance ), upon closer examination, the stock had cracked nothing big showing on the outside. I am wondering however of what I thought to be slivers of grass are actually wood shaving from inside the stock. The gun is on it's way back to Browning, from what I hear it's going to be there a while, their turn around time for stocks takes months. I should add that the butt stock became noticeably loose after the crack developed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020