BLR trigger work

Discussion in 'Browning BLR Rifle' started by mallardhunter, Aug 12, 2018.

1. mallardhunter

mallardhunter Copper BB

I got my gun back from Neil Jones customs. I can say without a doubt if you are unhappy with your trigger send it to Neil he does a really good job and has fast service. My trigger now breaks at 3.5 lbs. And is very crisp.
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. cavmedic

cavmedic Guest

I got mine done with him too. It gets even better with a bit of time and working in. Mine is probably a good 3lbs now (starting at about 3.5 when I got it back from him).

If you’re thinking about doing it, go for it. The man is getting old and sounds like a 2 pack a day smoker lol. Get it don’t while you can!
  3. mallardhunter

mallardhunter Copper BB

Haven't measured mine yet I know it is a lot better than it was.
  4. mallardhunter

mallardhunter Copper BB

Just wanted to give everyone a update on my BLR and the trigger job that Mr. Jones done for me. He has turn this rifle into a real pleasure to hunt with. I can't say enough good things about what he was able to accomplish with this gun. So if your riding the fence like I did for the longest. Waste no more time get it done! It is well worth the money you will spend. Happy
    New Year everyone!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  5. Jack S

Jack S Copper BB

I'd like to send mine but the only thing Google comes up with is a place for dies for reloading. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks.
    Jack
  6. cavmedic

cavmedic Guest

That’s it. That is the guy. Read the fine print in his website. The order form also has the price for the blr trigger job.
  7. Joesmoe3

Joesmoe3 Copper BB

Add one more accolade. I just found a BLR TD in .358 Win and sent him the receiver. Although there were some scratches on the receiver (as in slipping screwdriver), the trigger came back a dream. I did not purchase the item as a collector, so I am looking forward to putting this awesome tool to work.

As of January 2020, Mr. Neil Jones is still much in business, and fits in trigger work amid his primary business of fabricating custom dies for folks (months lead time on the dies, apparently).