A Bolt II Varmint with BOSS value?

Discussion in 'Browning A-Bolt Rifle' started by Water Rat, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Water Rat

Water Rat Copper BB

Hi
    1st time posting here.
    Been thinking about thinning the heard a bit and this rifle just sits in the safe and takes up room.
    Can anyone give me a good asking value on it?
    Its a A Bolt II Varmint with BOSS in 22-250
    I am the original owner and it has less than 400 rds down the barrel and is in like new condition.
    In the pics the stock and scope appear to have blemishes but there smudges and or lint from the rag I wiped it down with.
    The scope turret caps do have rub marks from being placed wrong in the safe.
    The rifle with good ammo and in good conditions/low wind shoots like a lazer if the nut behind the trigger does there part.
    Would come with everything as new except the box.
    Have the muzzle brake as well as the CR BOSS weights.
    The scope is a old original Redfield 8-24 power in Burris Signature rings and base.
    Not sure I will let the scope go with the gun so please let me have a value with scope and with out the scope.
    The rings and base will go with the gun regardless if the scope does or not.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Water Rat !!

Prices will vary depending on what the marktplace will bear...whether you're selling the gun to a private buyer or to a gun shop...and so on:

According to my 2014 Gun Digest Book of Guns and Prices...an A-Bolt II Varmint chambered in 22-250... in NRA VERY GOOD shape commands $525...whether it be a Heavy Barrel or Stalker... going up $75 if considered NRA EXCELLENT or down $75 for NRA GOOD...without the scope and the BOSS system...which only you know the price of new.

While I understand you are just looking for starting prices to sell this fine firearm...be advised that this forum has rules which must be adhered to.

http://www.browningowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/placing-an-ad-in-marketplace.816/

Enjoy the forum...
    Water Rat likes this.
  3. Water Rat

Water Rat Copper BB

Thanks! I was not intending on trying to sale it here. I was going to go local to me 1st then go from there.
    I do have a local guy that wants it but I changed my mind about letting it go last year but now Im back on the fence seeing how I have not shot it since I posted this November 1st of 2014.
    It maybe time to let go LOL