1910-1912 16 gauge

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by win7stw, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Jta5er

Jta5er .270 WIN

Like this
    [​IMG]
  2. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Welp I will be ordering one of those
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Yep like that one too. Looks way better without holes
  4. Jta5er

Jta5er .270 WIN

I have seen fully checkered plugs on back of gun before. Wouldn’t want to pull the plugs though. I would have 2 sets of plugs made just in case. When I have a straight stock made for the 16 I will definitely have it hollowed out some to remove weight so will definitely need some kind of plate.
  5. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

What I find interesting is this gun has the stock hollowed out like they drilled two holes and chiseled out the sides. My new straight stock has two holes drilled in the butt like my Sweets
  6. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Done with the stock for the most part. I need to hit it with some white scotchbrite in a couple weeks and pic the microfiber cloth threads out of the checkering. I think this one is going to Glenrock Blue this winter
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  7. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Next to its younger brother
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  8. Jta5er

Jta5er .270 WIN

You need a nice case! He he
    win7stw likes this.
  9. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I wish it knew where there was a nice one available
  10. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Looks amazing. Think I need both.
  11. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Trade ya for a first year
  12. Ranger6

I’m gonna have to pass on that
  13. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I figured that was a pretty safe offer on my part
  14. Ranger6

Yea one of these days I will be able to play with the big boys and all those damn fine shotguns.