100 rounds from Mark 2 and Mark 3.

Discussion in 'Browning Hi Power Handgun' started by In The Ten Ring, Jan 10, 2020.

1. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

I have been shooting at least weekly here of late. Yesterday I went to the local indoor range and put 100 rounds through two of my Israel HP's, a Mark 2 and a Mark 3. I shot one-handed only, both left and right.

I have thus, fallen back into love with my HP's!

This morning, I bought four .40 "mouse trap" and three 9mm NATO "mouse trap" OEM mags. Apparently supplies have dried up and these are only available at secondary sources.

When was the last time you guys shot your HP's?
  2. Soundguy

Soundguy .410

It's been a couple months for me. I still need to test shoot the Alloy Detective before I can carry it again (came back from refinishing with new sights) and my 1960 needs a little action. It's looking like mid February before I can get to the range.

I have a .40 that's waiting for me to install an SFS kit and two new 9mm barrels (BHSS) I need to test to figure out which pistols like them best!
  3. Last month is the last time I shot my HP. HP and 1911 is what I shoot. Next week, I expect to receive some subsonic ammo, and I'll be taking that to the range with my blue finish Hi-Power.
  4. Ibmikey

Ibmikey .22LR

34DC761B-7109-4154-92CE-6FF21A0C7AF4.jpeg With the latest snow I cannot get into the private gravel pit where I do all my shooting, normally I spend considerable time in there with AR’s and various pistols including some of my twenty Hi Power pistols. Here are a few of them.
  5. gnappi

gnappi .22LR

TWENTY HP's? Wow! I was beginning to think I was "done" with four (actually three and one Tisas in SS) but clearly that's not the case :)

Funny, I recently got one very much (if not identical) like the all nickel / chrome one (second from top / left) in your collection
  6. Ibmikey

Ibmikey .22LR

The pistol you referred to is refinished with Metaloy a type of hard chrome, it wears beautifully and really transformed a beater pistol to elegance.