Share This Page

Billythekid

Administrator, 36, from New York

Staff Member Administrator
Billythekid was last seen:
Apr 5, 2018
    1. ShooterGranny
      ShooterGranny
      A good member from another forum that I belong to has tried to join this Browning Owners.com forum but when he gets the email to click on the link to confirm his membership, nothing happens. HIs screen name is Tinyman.

Can you help him get registered?
    2. Pathfinder36
      Pathfinder36
      STOLEN BROWNING HP PSITOL
      be on the lookout for a 1991 Browning 9mm Hi Power Pistol ser. no. 245NZ66885. The pistol was taken by a male & female, age 30s, from a home in East Bradenton, Florida 2018-2019. The owner, now deceased, was apparently intoxicated at the time of the theft. His family has proof of ownership and would like the gun returned, no questions asked.
    3. Ranger6
      Ranger6
      Morning sir. Hey not sure if we can get something done to make it easier to add pictures but new members struggle, hell I still do. I think people leave cause they get frustrated.
    4. Ranger6
      Ranger6
      What is the deal with post about passports in A5 section. New thread
    5. paul mcfarland
      paul mcfarland
      I have a BAR 22 that jams after every 12 rounds of a 15 round tube. I try to post this in your maintenance section and am told it is not a valid post. What is considered a valid post ?
    6. Bill Kuhlmann
      Bill Kuhlmann
      I have a very nice BAR 30-06 built in 1969. I wondered if I could change the barrel, putting a newer one with a BOSS on it. Or can a BOSS be added to my barrel?
    7. Gordon Schweickert
      Gordon Schweickert
      How do you set a name on your message other than your real name. I know Billythekid is a nick name.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Home page:
    http://www.browningowners.com/