Discussion in 'Announcements, Guidelines and Rules' started by jrvaughn1956, May 16, 2023.

1. jrvaughn1956

jrvaughn1956 Copper BB

Purchased my first shotgun since 1975. Browning Special Sporting ClayEditition from Guns Unlimited Omaha. Graco adj comb thinking about sending stock back for Gracoil Sytem 67 years old, 6’ 1” 185 lbs long face and neck. New to the sporting world and reloading loving it. Thoughts on Graco systems.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I have no knowledge of the Graco system. Has the gun been fit to you? Are you recoil sensitive?
  3. jrvaughn1956

jrvaughn1956 Copper BB

I am looking for a fitter. That will be first. I can shoot up to 1 1/8 oz 7 1/2, 8s. No recoil issues so far
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Need to know your location for folks to maybe help with that.
  5. jrvaughn1956

jrvaughn1956 Copper BB

Austin, Texas. South Austin 78745. I shot a Capitol City Clays. Member of NSCA also and their headquarters is about 90 miles away in San Antonio. A little history 6 ft tall 190 lbs long arms and neck 67 years old beginner shot gunner and reloader. Like sporting clays.