Cynergy Water Fowl

Discussion in 'Photo And Video Gallery' started by greenheadmike, Nov 19, 2020.

1. greenheadmike

greenheadmike Copper BB

61489531-1BE8-4712-BFBA-25DD59D640EA.png [ATTACH
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  2. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

That’s SWEET! I’d not seen one of these before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

is this one of those that has 3.5" chambers? I like the color of the barrels and receiver, but not so much for the stock and forearm. If it does have 3.5" chambers, please someone explain the need. I know a bunch of duck hunters and they all think they need those. I have an auto 5 MAG with 3" chambers. It has never failed to bring down any game, including geese in my younger years. Why not just move to a 10ga?
  4. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

My thought is when they market these they have to appeal to the widest possible audience. I’ve seen folks complain that the Benelli M2 20g didn’t have a 3”. I was fine with 2 3/4’s but I just learned it comes in 3” now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Yea I guess so, never needed more then 2 3/4. I can’t tell you the last time I shot a 3” shell. I don’t goose hunt anymore. I don’t really see a need for 3” 20 either. One of my o/u is a 3 mag in 20, but don’t shoot nothing but 2 3/4 in it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.