Need help identifying model of citori.

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by Yames82, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Yames82

Yames82 Guest

I purchased a Citori today and tried looking up the model on the serial number list. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last three digits are supposed to identify the model correct? My shotgun has a serial number ending in pp763 but I can't find 763 anywhere on the list. Can anyone help?
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

SHOOTER13 likes this.
  3. Yames82

Yames82 Guest

Nice. Your the man. I really appreciate it.
  4. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

You're welcome. Sorry it took so long!
  5. Yames82

Yames82 Guest

Hahaha. 4 minutes has to be a record.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Rudolph IS the man....!!
  7. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

My list? Whoever compiled that list did more work than I've ever done in my whole life. But it is an excellent tool.

As for your Citori, NW is the code for 1994. There should be a 3 digit model code after the letters.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Kalamokid !!

Enjoy the forum.
  9. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

I don't own a Citori, but I believe the number is on the tang, under the lever. It may be other places, and as I understand it, if you have the 2-letter date code, you should have the 3-digit model code. Next time I shoot with my friends, I'll look at theirs.
  10. Budzo100

Budzo100 .410

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/C-015-6

Have a look at this page. It's from Midwest Gunworks. It helped me with finding out how old and what model my 325 was. It'll show you step by step how to retrieve your model, age of manufacturing, all of it. And if you need to order parts, you'll need this info anyway to order from them.
    Rudolph31 and SHOOTER13 like this.