New Browning Buckmark

Discussion in 'Browning Mark Handgun' started by billt, May 25, 2016.

1. billt

billt .22LR

I picked up a new Browning Buckmark Hunter Model the other day. It's the top one in the photo. I really liked my Camper UFX Model, and I've always been partial to longer barrels. So when I saw the Hunter I grabbed it.

I liked the Cocobolo grips so much I bought an extra pair for my Camper Model. It came with the grey / black rubber grips. They looked and functioned OK, but the Cocobolo grips look so much better. Changing them out took about 5 minutes. I also bought the proper grip screws because the grip screws for the rubber grips are larger. They lined up perfectly, and tightened right up. I got everything from Midwest Gunworks.

I like the day glow front sight on the Hunter, as it really stands out. Both have the fully adjustable rear target sights. The Buckmark really balances well. It's almost like pointing your finger at the target. Hopefully I'll get out to the local indoor range next week to light it up. I picked up some extra magazines for it as well. I got one of those, "Employee Pricing" cards in the mail from Cabala's last week, so I got them for a bit less. They're hard to find for some reason. I usually get them from CDNN for just $19.99 each, but they've been out of stock for a while now. As have many others. If this new Hunter runs as well as my Camper model does, I'll be pleased.

[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Very nice set...congrats !!
  3. BrShooter

BrShooter .410

Nice set of Buckmarks, they are fun guns to shoot. I really like mine.
  4. billt

billt .22LR

And a new Buckmark UDX Plus makes 3! I couldn't help myself. Yesterday I went to Cabela's just to look around, and saw this Buckmark Plus UDX sitting in the case. I asked to see it, and that was that. Now the best part. They were on sale for just $429.00 from $479.00. I asked him if they had one in the back. He looked and said that was the last one they had. I checked the gun over very carefully, and there wasn't a mark on it. The breech face was smooth and shiny, and showed no firing pin marks from being snapped. (As most know, this can be an issue with rimfire guns that have been extensively dry fired).

Before I said, "I'll take it.", he told me as I stood there looking at it carefully, that I could have it for just $405.00! And it gets better. Browning currently has a on line rebate program running, that gave me another $25.00 off! So when all is said and done, I ended up getting a brand new Buckmark UDX Plus for just $417.24 out the door! Considering that the UDX Plus is at the high end of the Buckmark line, I think I got an excellent buy.

My bathroom remodeling project should be all finished today, so now I have 2 new Buckmark's to light up for the first time!
    [​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Nice Score Bill...!!