NEWBIE HERE

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Alcazar, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

HEY THERE FOLKS A HEARTY HELLO FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH.
    HOPE TO HAVE SOME GREAT CONVERSATIONS WITH LIKE MINDED FOLKS ON HERE.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Joan !!

Which Browning firearms do you own and enjoy...!?
  3. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

I have a browning Hi Power oldie but goody. And am awaiting delivery of the new Black Label .380. Great reviews on this firearm, sure hope it can hold up to the HP reputation and reliability.
    The big downfall of the .380 is the sights I believe. Non adjustable and no night sights.
    A few different families live in my vault,,,, S&W, Beretta, Ruger, Astra, Browning. Most are loved a couple just take up space,,,
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Don't be shy with the photos Joan...there is a thread started for just about any firearm you own...except that Astra :D
  5. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Oh that Spanish thing is the bane of my existence. Someone's idea of a joke I believe. Send to me as a gift,,, definitely not for any type of protection or target. Hidden away in the back of my vault like a dirty little secret,,,,god forbid!
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Dirty little secret...yup, that sums it up !! :rolleyes:
  7. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Can you tell I'm not fond of this item. OMG now i'll be branded a racist,,,,
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Wait till the liberal media gets a hold of that statement...you're doomed !!
  9. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Ah Trudeau and I can't seem to come to an agreement on firearms so I bet I don't get an invite to his campfire to sing Cumbaya.
    Can you tell I'm crushed?
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Yea...I can tell !!:rolleyes: