My sixteens

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by win7stw, May 21, 2020.

1. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Didn’t make it to the range tonight so I figured I’d get some outside pictures of my guns. Hope you enjoy my Klein screwdriver collection too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

You’ve got a half dozen? I’ve only got seven. Sixteens.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Hey easy on the bragging. Very nice collection. And he only has 5. The second from the bottom is mine. That on has very beautiful wood
  4. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I’ll have seven
    Well when you sell me your latest 16 I’ll have seven. I need one more 2-3/4” gun then I need to be done with 16’s unless a 3 shot pops up.
  5. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Can’t let that one go. That’s the only sweet I have
  6. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Is that one of the stocks you re-done? Love that grain
  7. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Not bragging, these aren't as nice as most of the guns posted on here. I just wanted to show you guys my stock handy work
  8. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

No Art redid that one
  9. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I did the back two. The 2nd from back rivals it. I’ll post side by side pics when I get a chance
  10. Ranger6

Can’t wait to see them side by side. Did art do just the wood? Was thinking I might send my sweet to him. Looking at another 16 hopefully Saturday.
  11. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Yes just the wood. I want to send one of mine to him but I keep finding more guns and reloading supplies to buy.
  12. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Then you don’t want it, it’s 65mm.
  13. Ranger6

You sound like me. Waiting on wads for this 28 gauge, picking up more powder tomorrow. Gun on Saturday.
  14. Ranger6

I’m outta room. Need another safe. Got guns in every corner of my gun room. Shit I was looking in the big safe yesterday and thought someone had put a new one in there, ain’t seen the damn thing in like a year.
  15. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Well I might have to to nine. I’ll take yours, add a 3 shot, and another 2-3/4”.

That way me and my two boys can each have a two shorties and a 2-3/4
  16. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Tell me about the 16
  17. Ranger6

Well it’s not an auto 5. I know that sucks. It’s a 525 16 gauge. I have the 12 and 20. They mount and shoot great, so....... thought why not add a 16? Should find out hopefully today if he still has it. It may be gone already.
  18. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Love a 525 16
    Ranger6 likes this.
  19. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Is it a sporting 525?
  20. Ranger6

Yes sir it is. Not crazy about that part for hunting, but I understand the logic. Makes it louder too